Welcome to LensFish!


|| गणेशाय नमः ||

This is my serious attempt, with the blessings from lord Ganesha! Please keep visiting my blog & provide your comments on pictures I click & will post here. I need your help / suggestions / guidance to improve myself on this front. Feel free to call me up at (+91) 9224-17-8084 or e-mail me at: vishaltandel@gmail.com


Copyright 2011. Vishal Y. Vaidya
Please note that all photos posted here are original photographs taken by me & can NOT be used for any public or commercial purpose without my consent. If you need photos for any purpose, please mail me at: vishalyvaidya@gmail.com.

Internet Explorer NOT Recommended.
Nah! MS IE (whatever version) doesn't love awesome code & and does not render it nicely. Firefox / Chrome Strongly Recommended!!! :)

Copyright 2010 by Work-a-holic Blogger Template.
Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates