My new web address

Hey all!

I have started using Flickr for my photos as it's an easier way to see, store & manage photos. So, I will be posting my most of the stuff on my Flickr photostream. But, this blog as well will get updated, but you can see a lot on my Flickr photostream. Keep visiting both & post your valuable comments please!!!



Love you all,

Vishal
© Lensfish. All Rights Reserved.

2 Response to My new web address

September 16, 2008 at 1:08 PM

All wallpapers are very nice. You are really good photographer. Best of luck for your next photographs.

===================================
Ritika
look4ward

September 16, 2008 at 4:41 PM

Thanks a lot, Hemant, for your inspiring feedback. I hope I can do good things with the best wishes from friends like you guys!!! Thanks a million. :)


Copyright 2011. Vishal Y. Vaidya
Please note that all photos posted here are original photographs taken by me & can NOT be used for any public or commercial purpose without my consent. If you need photos for any purpose, please mail me at: vishalyvaidya@gmail.com.

Internet Explorer NOT Recommended.
Nah! MS IE (whatever version) doesn't love awesome code & and does not render it nicely. Firefox / Chrome Strongly Recommended!!! :)

Copyright 2010 by Work-a-holic Blogger Template.
Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates